Whether this is your first, second, or even fifth pregnancy, you are about to embark on an exciting new chapter in your life.
With all the information from the multimedia’s do’s and don’ts, to the well meant advise from family and friends, pregnant women today are often “over informed” and at the same time overwhelmed with all the information that often contradicts each other.
So what to do? What to believe?
The truth is there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to pregnancy and birth. Each pregnant woman is different and goes through pregnancy in a different way. Pregnant women need individually based guidance and unfortunately 15 minutes a month with your OBgyn sometimes just isn’t enough.
As a midwife and nutrition counselor I can help you!
With weekly one on one online appointments from the comfort of your own home, I can guide you through this most exciting time in your life.
– I will help you optimize your health and the health of your unborn child with the right personalized nutrition plan. We will consider your food preferences and habits and make a plan specifically for you. With the right nutrition and supplements you will take a big step in giving your baby the best gift of all, the gift of health from the beginning of life. You will also take a big step in controlling your own health and preventing pregnancy related issues like gestational diabetes, pre – eclampsia, and more.
– I will help you set up your own personalized exercise plan. We will take into account your level of fitness to help you stay fit during pregnancy and prepare for birth.
– I will help you with weekly midwifery counseling where I can answer the different questions you might have regarding your pregnancy and the up-coming birth of your baby.
– I will help you find natural remedies that work for you if you are going through pregnancy related issues like nausea, heartburn, constipation, and anything else that might come up.
– I will help you if you are dealing with pregnancy after loss. Being pregnant after miscarrying or a still birth can be exceptionally difficult. It can bring a whole new level of stress into the next pregnancy that can often be difficult to handle. I will be there to help you.
– I will help you if you are considered a high risk pregnancy and or if you are wanting to plan a VBAC.
With pregnancy and birth complications being on the rise, the importance of taking control of your own health is more important than ever. Take control and book your first consultation today. I am looking forward to meeting you.